Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Health Protocols and Requirements
The Dave Koz Cruise is a 100% Vaccinated Charter Cruise.
These protocols are subject to change and we will update you accordingly.
Masks are optional for vaccinated guests. Masks may be required in the cruise terminal and various destinations, so it is advised to have them on hand. These protocols are subject to change. All crew members will be wearing masks during the cruise.
Fully vaccinated guests can visit the ports of call freely. All guests going ashore must still follow local health and safety guidance when visiting each port of call. Local tours booked through Royal Caribbean follow our health guidance and are available at a variety of prices.
- Health Questionnaire to be completed on the Royal Caribbean App the day before boarding.
- Passport/European ID Card is needed for all guests with a validity of at least 6 months after their sailing’s return date. EU Nationals may also present their European ID card.
- Proof of Vaccine must be presented by all guests. Acceptable proof of vaccination must be in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by your country’s health authority or healthcare provider that administered the vaccination, with the full cycle of doses being completed no less than 14 days prior to sailing. Guests living in the EU are advised to present their EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate.
- Netherlands vaccine declaration to enter the country. Download “Vaccine declaration COVID-19”, complete and print for arrival into Netherlands
- Negative Test Result taken no more than 2 days before boarding: